- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 cups sliced zucchini
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 6 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles and place in a greased
9-in. deep-dish pie plate with points toward the center. Press dough
onto the bottom and up the sides of plate to form a crust; seal seams.
Spread with mustard.
- In a large skillet, saute zucchini and onion in butter until
tender. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, cheeses, seasonings and
zucchini mixture. Pour into crust.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the
center comes out clean. Cover edges loosely with foil if crust browns
Yield: 6 servings.