Some tips for better sleep from "The Morning Show";
- Stick to a regular sleep schedule.
- Avoid exercising closer than five or six hours before bedtime.
- Avoid caffeine, nicotine and alcohol before bed.
- Avoid large meals and beverages late at night.
- Don’t take naps after 3 p.m.
- Relax before bed, taking time to unwind with a hot bath, a good book (readyour Bible) or soothing music.
- If you’re still awake after more than 20 minutes in bed, get up and do something relaxing until you feel sleepy. Anxiety over not being able to sleep can make it harder to fall asleep.